• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My new Persuader and his friend!

Josh.

.22LR
I ordered this about 2 weeks ago and it finally came in today! My local shop called and I was off to be the proud new owner of a Mossberg 500 Persuader 20" 8+1 Shot. He also got to meet his other friend today too, My Springfield Armory GI Micro Compact .45 with Crimson Trace LG-304. Great looking couple, I must say! :lol:

DSC00803.jpg

DSC00805.jpg

DSC00807.jpg

DSC00808.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00812.jpg

DSC00813.jpg
DSC00814.jpg

DSC00815.jpg

Emmersome AWESOME looking pics of two VERY formidable weapons!

I like the way you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FWIW...

I convinced a deputy alongside whom I serve to get a 500 Persuader 8+1 duty gun.

I don't have much use for a pistol grip SD shotgun, but yours is very much a formidable weapon and I commend you for having a really great shotgum to protect what your really care about.

Nice firearm, mean as hell.

nitesite said:
Emmersome AWESOME looking pics of two VERY formidable weapons!

I like the way you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks boss! I love the line-up so far, I just can't wait to start my AR build to match the rest :D

nitesite said:
FWIW...

I convinced a deputy alongside whom I serve to get a 500 Persuader 8+1 duty gun.

I don't have much use for a pistol grip SD shotgun, but yours is very much a formidable weapon and I commend you for having a really great shotgum to protect what your really care about.

Nice firearm, mean as hell.

Nice, I'm sure he likes it ;)

I liked the pistol grip over the tactical (For now) to keep it with me in my room/house where I can put it somewhere a little more "Hidden" I'm going to get a few different stocks and what not to switch out cause I know I'll have to start modding it like I do my cars (My woman hates it, Now shes really going to love me :cool: ) Thanks a lot on the comments, I'm glad others out there are into these things as much as we are! :ugeek:

Very nice duo you have there.

Oh yeah! Those are awesome!!! I too have a 20" Persuader, though blued and in Hogue furniture, and I have a Springer 1911... though govt. length! :D

Great firearms, nicely done!!!

Rossignol said:
Oh yeah! Those are awesome!!! I too have a 20" Persuader, though blued and in Hogue furniture, and I have a Springer 1911... though govt. length! :D

Great firearms, nicely done!!!

Thanks man! No crap? Looks like we have similar taste haha I love my SA, Almost thought about selling it for another gun but didn't even get 5 seconds in thought before I said no lol

Thanks again. Soon to grab the Mossberg Tactical .22LR or the S&W M&P 15 5.56 next? Ones about $250 and the other about $700, .22 for cheap fun although I'd rather the S&W.. We'll see what the lady says. I'm trying to warm her up to guns more. Its working, Slowly, But working :lol:

We do indeed have similar tastes!!! :D

The M&P 15 is more expensive upfront as well as to shoot... even so, given the opportunity, I bought an AR, an Olympic Arms Plinker Plus Flat Top (PPFT) with railed gas block and A3 upper.

It took awhile, saved some money plus some tax return dollars... had to convince my wife too. I had looked at another less expensive rifle, but it would have been way more expensive to shoot.

Check out our threads on AR's!!! There are a couple of build threads as well as one called "AR15's and Variants". They may help with some ideas, and if you wanna go the route of building your own AR, you can buy parts as youre able and there is plenty of support here to walk you through the process!

Have fun which ever way you go!!!

Back