• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My New to Me 22 Rifle

I posted this over at the Rim Fire forum but I thought you folks would get a smile out of an old Mossberg story. Well today I just got my Christmas present to me, a Mossberg 46B-B. I saw an ad on a local internet site for a Mossberg 46B-B. I agreed to buy it for $175 before actually touching it. :roll: Over the years the rear sight was taken off and it had more holes drilled into it for a weaver scope mount but I think it looks great! I just wiped it off and took these pictures. A bonus was that the owner had the Mossberg rifle information pack that was sold with the rifle. I have a Wards external adjustment scope with a mount that matches the original holes on the 46. I am going to try to get that on this week. I am waiting until Christmas Day to shoot it but if the barrel and outside condition mean anything, I expect it to be a shooter! :D

Mossberg46B_zps92b8f2c6.jpg

Mossberg46BTags_zps66b501be.jpg

Note the original sale price: $23.90 :lol:

I know this post is a year old but how did you make out shooting it? Any chance of an email copy of the material? I have 46B(b) that had been my fathers & grandfathers. I wrote about it on another post here. I also have a 46B(a).

Back