• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My wife is typing this for me...... I won't be here for a little while.

Holy crapsicles Dave!! I didn't even see this til now!! Phew...thank the Lord, it just wasn't your time brother. Hope your recovery continues and life returns to normal for you and your family.

Same here, just now seeing this. Thank the lord you get the chance to recover. Praying for a speedy recovery and thankful for the skilled medical staff taking care of you.

Kudos to your wonderful wife taking care of you.

I wonder how Dave is doing ? Has anyone heard anything. It's been almost 3 weeks. Maybe another thread and I missed it.

I wonder how Dave is doing ? Has anyone heard anything. It's been almost 3 weeks. Maybe another thread and I missed it.
I chatted with him about a week or so ago and think he's going through a prolong recovery process with the concussion. But his outer head wound has healed pretty good.

I did kid him about the story he could tell down the road when someone asks about that scar on his head. "There I was out on patrol one night during the hurricane and .....!" LOL

I have seen him logged on occasionally every few days so I'm sure when he's feeling better he will stop in and say hello to everyone.

Regards

Last edited:
@nitesite I'm sorry I missed this and I'm glad you are mending. That's scary as hell. Get yourself better and check if reloading counts as physical therapy. Prayers for you sir.

Back