What's new
Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New 590a1 On The Way!!!

^ I called last Friday and they still hadn't found one at any of their distributors. I've been tryin to be patient with them, but I'm not sure if they're tryin hard enough. Found the model I'm lookin for online at Bud's so I'm gonna call em today and see if they'll just transfer it in.

Just wanted to update and maybe you guys won't feel so bad when I say I haven't received my 590a1 either - I just called and they are clueless.
It has been almost 6 weeks.

I ordered my 590A1 from Buds and picked it up at Cabela's with absolutely no problem.

Sorry to hear about your guys issues.

Big Time said:
Interested in 590 myself,maybe someday,in the mean time my 500 will do the job.

I have both, got the gambit covered!

Fellas, I hope yall are able to get some answers soon!

The 590A1 is an awesome shotgun but can't beat a good ole 500.

Well, let's try this again...

Found a 51663 on Midwest Hunter's Outlet for $472 with no tax and free shipping! Called to go over the details and it was in-stock and ready to ship out Monday. Needless to say, I jumped on it pretty quick. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Well, let's try this again...

Found a 51663 on Midwest Hunter's Outlet for $472 with no tax and free shipping! Called to go over the details and it was in-stock and ready to ship out Monday. Needless to say, I jumped on it pretty quick. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

WooHoo!!! Sweet, cant wait!

51663.jpg

Yep, that's the one.

I can't wait either, but I'm not gonna get too excited 'til I have this sucker in my hands. I've got a tri-rail front end and an AFG2 ready to go. Probably gonna end up swapping out for a short LOP as well.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Yep, that's the one.

I can't wait either, but I'm not gonna get too excited 'til I have this sucker in my hands. I've got a tri-rail front end and an AFG2 ready to go. Probably gonna end up swapping out for a short LOP as well.

Awesome!

That is awesome! What tri-rail front end did you end up purchasing?

Just spoke with a rep at MHO and he confirmed that my a1 is on the way from their distribution center to their FFL and will ship within the next day or so. Should have it by the 16th.

On the phone he said, "HOLY CRAP you got lucky! You snagged the last one". They now show the model back-ordered with no ETA...

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Just spoke with a rep at MHO and he confirmed that my a1 is on the way from their distribution center to their FFL and will ship within the next day or so. Should have it by the 16th.

On the phone he said, "HOLY CRAP you got lucky! You snagged the last one". They now show the model back-ordered with no ETA...

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas...

Awesome! I know that exact feeling. :cool:

Awesome man, thats great news! I had a seriously hard time waiting just seven days for mine!

I know what you mean.

I've been outta state for a few days and will be in Boston next week, so it makes the time go by faster. It's a lot easier than sitting around the house waiting for the call from my LGS...