• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New From kansas City

Elliott

Copper BB
Hello all, just picked up my 930 SPX, what a story that is. I used to have a 500 defender and almost picked up another one to replace the one I had. Then I came across the SPX and liked what I saw. Time will tell. If anyone in the KC area wants to go to the range let me know. Parma is pretty decent for an outdoor range. I've never used ghost rings before. They remind me of my AR iron sights so I can't wait see how they work.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners and congrats on your new 930 SPX!

I know you're gonna love that ghost ring set-up. Take your time browsing our various sub-forums and let us know if you have any questions. We'd love to see some pics of your new 930 SPX and any other firearms you may have. Head on down to the "Other Weapons" sub-forum and post up a pic in our AR photo thread. Looking forward to you contributions to the site.

Enjoy!

Hello Kansas City from somewhere not too far from Cincy!!! Welcome aboard buddy, good to have you on and lookin forward to hearin how things go with your 930!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Congratulations on your new Mossberg 930. I absolutely love my Mossberg 930! Please make yourself at home.

Back