• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New from North Carolina

Nate514

Copper BB
Hi everyone! My names Nathan, I'm 20 years old and from western North Carolina. Just purchased my first 26" 12ga Mossberg 500 field gun last week. Only plans I have for it is swapping out the stock, forend, and an 18.5 inch barrel to make for a better home defense gun. Looking forward to becoming an active member of the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Nate514 !!

We look forward to seeing some pictures of that new Mossy...

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new 500!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your new 500 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome from MI!!

The only two firearms I own at the moment. Hopefully my next will be an AR of some sort.
The 500
396256_3359722597798_1411029027_33427844_1773499352_n.jpg

Smith and Wesson M&P9
IMG_0797.jpg

Hey! Welcome - I've spent a good bit of time knocking around the Chattahoochee and
Nantahala National Forests with family and friends in Asheville and Cashiers. What a great place to live. welcome!! :D

I love the wood stocked 500. For years I've wished I could find a take-off hardwood stock set for my 590, cuz' I like the feel of wood on a shotgun. And that M&P9 is a really great pistol. You're definitely off to a very good start!

Welcome to one of the best gun forums on the planet. You're among friends.

Man, what a good lookin couple a guns Nate!

I agree, youre def off to a good start, so jump on in anywhere man! We have all kinds of info on all kinds of stuff including AR's!!!

We're happy to have ya Nate! Welcome aboard!

and sorry it took so long for me to get to this!

Back