• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New from Tennessee

shiloh214

Copper BB
Hello. I just purchased a used 500C 20 ga. to convert to a combination plinker / HD weapon. I'm looking forward to learning on the forum.

Shiloh214

Welcome, nice choice in weapon. Post a pic in the 500 section and tell us how you like it.

Welcome aboard!

Congrats on your new shotgun! I'm in Nashville, Where in TN are you? Take some time to check out all our sub-forums and post up pics of any other firearms you have. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Right on man! I was gonna get the 500C for my daughter, but after today I think shes gonna want a 12 ga!!! Though I still really want a 500C with the C-Lect choke!

Thanks for joinin up with Mossberg Owners!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! I look forward to watching your build of the Mossberg 500c!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Welcome aboard!

Congrats on your new shotgun! I'm in Nashville, Where in TN are you? Take some time to check out all our sub-forums and post up pics of any other firearms you have. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Thanks for the welcome. I'm in West Tennessee south of Jackson.

Oh ok, not too far down the road from me. I pass through Jackson all the time on my drive back home to TX. You guys have the only Gander Mountian I know of in driving range.

Good to have a neighbor on the forum!

Back