• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Guy...AZ

The Box

Copper BB
Hi all,

I just got my first shotgun, a 590 SP. I bought it for home defense purposes and I hope to train a lot with it. I mostly shoot pistols and my AR when I can afford it. There looks to be a ton of information on this site. I hope someday I can offer up some valuable information, but for now you will all just have to settle for my stupid questions. ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome aboard and congrats on the 590!

I wouldn't worry about asking questions. We try very hard to keep a positive community atmosphere and be helpful where we can.

Welcome aboard!

No stoopid questions around here. Just a bunch of folks with a common interest talkin about their guns. Feel free to jump in wherever you feel like it. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your new 590 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Don't worry, We all started out asking what we thought were stupid questions. You have to start somewhere.

Welcome from MI!!

Howdy The Box and welcome to the club. As everyone else has stated, there are no stupid questions, and we look forward to hearing any questions and comments you might have....

Hi Box, welcome to Mossberg Owners!!

We're happy to have you and your questions! ;)

Back