• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Guy From CA

GuitarMaker

Copper BB
Been lurking here for a week or so, and really liked all the useful info and camraderie here, so it was time to join up and register..I'm the proud owner of a 500 Tactical Persuader, and just love it. This place is a treasure trove of knowledge and info, and I look forward to being a part of it!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! I am glad to see you sign up and become part of the growing community. A Mossberg 500 tactical persuader was my first Mossberg and the gun that got me to start this site!

Welcome aboard!

Glad to see you join up. You're absolutely right, we've got a great group of folks here full of knowledge on a wide range of subjects. Let us know if you have any questions and we look forwatd to your contribution...

Enjoy the site!

A Persuader you say? :twisted:

One of my faves, second only to my 590A1!!! Gotta see some pics of that when youre able!

Thanks for signin up!

Thanks for the warm welcome..I actually found this site through the Mossberg Owners Facebook site..Hope to take my 500 out this weekend and put a few through it!

Attachments

• Mossy.jpg
    Mossy.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 117
howdy from a former californian to a present californian....

Back