• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New kid on the block!

How ya doin'. Stumbled on this site looking for info on how to fix a broken 500. Now my stomach hurts after wading through 27 pages of NSFW pictures. Wife is kinda annoyed due to the numerous "hey come and see this" yells she heard from my den.
Anyway I am a semi-retired LEO from upstate NY, the real upstate, not the anything north of NYC upstate. Although my first love in shotguns will always be the Models 12 and 97 Winchester, I currently own 2 Moss 500s and a Maverick 88. The Maverick is my car gun and sometimes work gun and goes everwhere I do. So far I love this site.

Welcome aboard!

Glad we could inspire some laughter and our beloved site has been known to annoy our wives from time to time. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Ha hah ha...I'm sorry your wife got upset. That's my fault. But it's worth it....
Anyhow...Howdy Horseless Trooper and welcome to the club!

Glad you found us....and hope you can get the 500 fixed up!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Welcome aboard!

Glad we could inspire some laughter and our beloved site has been known to annoy our wives from time to time. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Best Evar! :lol:

Welcome from MI!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Horseless Trooper !!

Hi and how ya doin! Good to have you on MO!!!

Forget those LOL pics, the 590 pics is where its really at! :lol:

Thanks for joinin up, and thanks for serving your community! I hope we can help with your 500!!!

Back