• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Member from Las Vegas

Hello Everyone!
I'm a New 715T Owner but that is not my first Mossberg.
I got my first back in 1978 a Mossberg 377 .22LR for my 10th Birthday.
Still have it and still love it so when I was in Walmart picking up a Cricket .22 for my Grandson and spotted the 715T I had to have it.
Have not put any rounds through it as yet, but tomorrow will be doing plenty.
Been reading up and deciding what I'm going to be doing to it to customize on this Great Site.
I may lurk more then post but look forward to all the useful info.
Mike

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new rifle!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your new 715t and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversatin anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome from MI!!

Howdy vegashotwheeler and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please feel free to jump in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13

My small collection by kukuinvegas, on Flickr
Thought I would show a pic of my small collection.
Top is a Mossberg 715T (sorry a little dark background), then the Mossberg 377 I got 34 years ago for my 10th birthday (lost the factory scope years ago).
The .22 Cricket I bought my Grandson this Christmas ( He just turned 1 Dec. 13th :mrgreen: ).
Then the pistols are A Sig Mosquito and a S&W 22A-1.
As you can tell I'm partial to the .22LR :lol:
Mike

Good lookin collection Sir.

I like .22 a lot as well. It's fun to shoot and much cheaper to feed than the larger calibers... :D

Back