• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member from Ohio

Bumpus

Copper BB
Howdy all...been lurkin around a few days, thought I'd join in. I've been away from firearms for many years, just got back into it in the past few years, now that the kids are grown and married. I've had a Mossy 500 20GA for many years, never dug too deep into it.

I just picked up a used 500 12GA on the cheap and through the wonder of youtube, stripped her down and back together with only a few words spilled that I woldn't normally say arouond my grandson!

So expect questions because I'm not the brightest bulb in the lamp!

Bumpus

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 500's and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Howdy bumpus, and welcome to the club!

Welcome from MI!!

WooHoo! Ohio membership is up! Also from Ohio, not too far outside Cincy!

Good havin you, now ask away! :D

Welcome aboard! No worries about learnin', that's why places like this exist. We learn, share and inform eachother.

Back