• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member from Ohio

thewolf00

Copper BB
Hello everyone, This looks like a great place to be lots of information on many things. I am Chris and live in Ohio I am a new owner of a Mossberg 835 Turkey gun and a Mossberg 464 lever gun. I can't wait to shoot them the range was closed today. :|

My Oregon wolf welcomes you
IMG_0661.jpg

Welcome Chris from Ohio!!!!

I have an 835 myself that I/m in the process of overhauling. If you feel up to it we would love to see some pics of your Mossbergs.

Thank you I will post some pics sometime,
Oli700 that's a great looking wolf! :D
I wonder if anyone here has tried one of the ATI Talon stocks on their 835? I am looking at that or the blackhawk.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your Mossbergs and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Howdy thewolf00 and welcome to the club! Excellent! another 835 guy! There's a few of us here. The few the proud. heh heh heh.
I'm a turkey hunter as well...so if you have questions, just shoot ( :lol: ) em on over to us!

Welcome from Alabama. I grew up in Southeast Ohio, and hunted a lot with 12-ga shotguns for grouse, pheasant, rabbit and deer.

Your guns are great firearms and I know you'll enjoy them a lot. Pull up a chair and join right in. Glad you made it!

Hey, I'm in Ohio too!!! :D Welcome to Mossberg Owners!

What part are you in roughly? I'm near cincy, about 40 miles north and east.

A nice set of firearms you got man! I dont of anyone who has use the Talon stock, but we have reps of ATI on here, they have their own section too! I'm of the opinion the Talon will work on the 835... but I'd wanna be certain. Jump on in man, check out ATI's section and ask away! ;)

Hello Rossignal, Thanks I am up by Columbus. I just came back from the range and shot my 464 is was sweet. Shoots very good and very smooth. I takes some getting used to a lever action but I found the 30-30 to be a mild shooting round. :p

Back