• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Member From Tennessee

fenderman

Copper BB
Hello Everyone! My name is Devon and I am here in Knoxville, TN. I just ran across this forum while looking into some tritium sights for my 590a1. Glad to find this forum! I will try to give my 2 cents worth!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Hello, Devon. Welcome.

You'll find that this is a great gun board, with extremely diverse and knowledgeable members. We all get along great and share an attraction for firearms of all kinds, not just Mossbergs!

I'm looking forward to hearing more from you here. Jump right in!

Welcome aboard Devon!

I'm just down the road from you in Nashville. Glad to have a neighbor join up. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 590a1 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Absolutely jump in anywhere, good to have you buddy!

Are you finding what youre lookin for? Let us know otherwise! ;)

Welcome from MI!!

Back