• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NEW MOSSSBERG 930 OWNER !!!

nomad9

Copper BB
Just wanted to touch base and share the exitement of owning a mossberg 930 and thank you all for the good info I found here when I was looking for new shotgun and helping me decide on such great shotgun :D !!!

MOSS-930.jpg

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new 930!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your new 930 and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

nomad9 said:
Just wanted to touch base and share the exitement of owning a mossberg 930 and thank you all for the good info I found here when I was looking for new shotgun and helping me decide on such great shotgun :D !!!

This is one of the biggest reasons we exist! MO wasnt around when I researching differences in the 590A1 and Remington 870... But we're here now and I'm glad we have been a help to you already!

Thanks for joining MO!!!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum nomad9 !!

Nice 930...good luck with her ! ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Howdy nomad9! and welcome to the club.

OK, I will ask first.... did you put the forearm vent holes in the gun? At least it looks like vent holes below the barrel.

You said it was new but it looks modded already unless certain mossy models have vent holes?

megawatt said:
OK, I will ask first.... did you put the forearm vent holes in the gun? At least it looks like vent holes below the barrel.

You said it was new but it looks modded already unless certain mossy models have vent holes?

Oh yeah! I was wonderin too!

Thanks, to all ..... and yes as I state in my post I did a lot of research before buying the shotgun, for the price I figure I get the best of all worlds Semi/low cost - I research for parts and accs info baught the iitems and just put all the parts together when I got the shotgun. Vent holes were done by me with a dremmel tool - the stock is a Modified 870 Speedfeed got a GG&G Tac follower in it and that is it for now ... looking to get a rail but the one currently selling out there is really cumberson ... for show just as it looks in picture .....

If you folks need info as how to get the 870 Speedfeed stock to fit I got the info here:

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtop ... 53&start=0

Back