• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Mossy owner from Maryland

Itchyfinger

Copper BB
Bought a 500 Persuader about a month 2 months ago and still havent had a chance to test it. Hopefully I will have time soon. Anyways It's good to be here! :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard Itchy!

You need to get out and shoot that thing already. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 500 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome from St Louis. Wow-I don't know how you do that waiting game. I picked up a new AR Friday and planned range time for the weekend. I got through a full inspection, mounted a sight I owned. I lost a pin during my crawl through - replaced it through a gunsmith. The weekend filled up with family stuff and a bunch of work calls.

If I don't get out after work this week I'll tear what's left of my hair out. Part of it is the fun factor (been stashing various ammo during shipping for the initial test run) - part of it is sending in the warranty knowing it is good working order.

Send a range report when you get out!!

Welcome from MI!!!

Howdy Itchyfinger and welcome to the club!

Hi Itchy!!! WAITING SUX!!!

I'm not real good at it, but I guess we all muddle through it from time to time... I understand what youre goin through brother!

Itchy, its good to have you on MO!

Ithcy is a long time friend of mine fellas.

He's almost as crazy as we are so he'll fit in just fine around here...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Ithcy is a long time friend of mine fellas.

He's almost as crazy as we are so he'll fit in just fine around here...

Long time friend you say? Oh well that settles it...

Hes out.

Thanks for the hospitality fellas, Lazy Eyed Sniper is a good friend and I would only trade him for the 50cal Barret. j/k hahahaha. I think i've been patient long enough. I will head for the hills this weekend haaahaa.
These are my two American 2nd amendment babies, and I plan on keeping them.

Attachments

• Rugger 45 and Persuader.jpg
    Rugger 45 and Persuader.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 109
:lol:

It's about time you get out and shoot that thing! It's a damn shame keeping that Pursuader locked up and neglected that...

Ooooh! The 500 Persuader! Fine shotgun, and handgun too!

Now go shoot it!!! :D

Back