• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New project im working on

BowerR64

.270 WIN
Bought some parts from lowes last night few hours into it so far this is what ive got so far.

Still needs a little more adjustments but im managing to get some images inside, very low light at 15 yards.

I might try some video with it if i can get it secure i think my camera is just a tad heavy for this though.

Mossberg715Tscopecamsetup_zps14e64e92.jpg

Mossberg715Tscopecam1_zps393c0afc.jpg

Here are the parts i used. $20. i bought enough to make 2 i thought ide put one on my GSG 5

Parts_zps5b7134c5.jpg

I cut a small section from the strip drilled a few holes and mounted the split clamp to one end. took a guess at about 1-1/2" from the camera lense to the scope. Using macro mode on the camera seems to put it about right for the focus.

Macro mode for this camera says 0.39 in.-1.8 ft. so it will focus in anywhere at that distance. 1-1/2" seem to put the largest field of view.

Scopecammount_zps1a2ee039.jpg

I might take it up today and try and site it in at the range and shoot some video punching paper.

It didnt come out to good. It moved a little during the trip to the range and i couldnt stand using the screen to look at while aiming. I need to get a different camera with better zoom and mount it to the rail. I prefer to peek down the scope.

That guy on youtube is alot better at it then i am for sure. Edgun or something like that

Nice. I'm curious to see how this turns out.

Back