• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

new to forum.

moss835oregon

Copper BB
Just joined today. Have had an 835 for about 6 years. Just picked up another one a couple days ago. Anyone here in oregon? More specifically central oregon. I do as much duck and goose hunting as possible. Not a pro by any means but I give em hell.
-Reid

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 835s and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Howdy moss835oregon, and welcome to the club. I do not live anywhere near you. However, I'd like to move out west or down south sometime soon. How's the hunting grounds out there? Are there some nice big turkeys? That's what I hunt.

cheers.

I want to add another Welcome to you. Thanks for finding this place, and you'll soon see that Dan H (and certainly also some help along the way) has built a really respectable and vibrant gun board.

Please jump in and contribute! Don't be just a lurker!

What kind of weirdo Birkenstock tree-hugging non-toxic laws does Oregon have and how is it affecting your game harvesting (other than in the wallet)?

nitesite said:
What kind of weirdo Birkenstock tree-hugging non-toxic laws does Oregon have and how is it affecting your game harvesting (other than in the wallet)?
That may have pissed him off enough that he never comes back......Tree huggers ruind this great state

Southern Oregon here, are you on the east or west side ?

oli700 said:
nitesite said:

That may have pissed him off enough that he never comes back......Tree huggers ruind this great state

I'm sure that, like you, he's got some pretty thick skin and an outdoorsman's resolve 'cuz he's from Oregon! I ain't worried about what I wrote.......... ;)

Bahaha. Im no treehugger. I was in the military for 6 years in iraq and wounded,and i come from a family of past logger, I dont think im a tree hugger. as for the non toxic stuff, aside from not being able to use lead on waterfowl, it hasnt affected my harvesting. shells are definitely rediculous, 1 box of good shells runs 17-27 bucks. i dont know what they sell for in other states.

Reid, Thank You for your service man!!!

Good to have you here, and I'm in Ohio.

I bird hunt, but similar to what you mentioned, I'm no pro hunter either! :lol: We have a good time though, and sadly quail season is almost over. It just started!

Its cool, pheasant season runs till Jan 8th.

What else can I hunt with my dog? :D

Back