• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New to MO

Hello all, I have been around a few other firearm forums, but new here. I own a 930SPX that I've had for a couple of years that I shoot in pistol/ shotgun IDPA style senarios. I look forward to learning new things from everyone.

Rob

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 930SPX and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Be sure to stop by the Competition Shooting sub-forum and share some of your experiences with us. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Howdy rlmxracer! and welcome to the club!

Well howdy! Good to have you here and I'm lookin forward to hearing more about the competition stuff! Especially interested cuz you said its just pistol and shotgun?

We're glad you found the site and decided to join! Please don't hesitate to jump in with both feet.

Welcome aboard.

Rossignol said:
Well howdy! Good to have you here and I'm lookin forward to hearing more about the competition stuff! Especially interested cuz you said its just pistol and shotgun?
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. Yeah, I am a member of a local gun club that holds events called action pistol. It is an IDPA based match that has a few shotgun stages thrown in. I have only done a few matches, but when I go to the range I replicate some of the stages for practice.

rlmxracer said:
Rossignol said:
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. Yeah, I am a member of a local gun club that holds events called action pistol. It is an IDPA based match that has a few shotgun stages thrown in. I have only done a few matches, but when I go to the range I replicate some of the stages for practice.

I'm gonna have to look into "Action Pistol" shooting! Thanks!

I appreciate the link! I'm gonna do more diggin to see if anywhere near here does anythging like that!

Back