• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New to the site but not to Mossberg

I joined up to see if I could find some good ideas for my Model 185D-A 20ga and my Model 402 Palomino .22. I have been shooting with the Palomino since I was 13..I am now 30. My father passed it over to me this year to see if i could resurrect the old girl. She has been in the family a while and needs some care to get her back to former glory. He also bought my brother a Model 185D-A several years back which is now in my possession. I would love to move both of these into the 21st century with some "upgrades". I will be posting some questions and/or asking for ideas and would love any opinions you guys might have on what I should do. From looking at the wealth of experience and gun lovers on this site I am sure you can help me.
Thanks.

Current Inventory:

S&W SWV9E 9mm
S&W J Frame .357 Magnum
Saiga .410
Winchester 1300 Defender 12ga
Mossberg 402 Palomino .22 - project
Mossberg 185D-A 20ga - project

Man, us TX boys are takin over here! Welcom aboard brother!

Take a look around the site and let us know if you have any questions. Also,post some pics of your gear when you get a chance.

Enjoy!

Appreciate the warm welcome guys!

I have come up with a few ideas for the 185D that I might need some help with. I will run them across you guys once I think I have a working model.

Thanks again!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! I am not a natural born Texan but can't wait to live there again. If you get a chance I would call Havlin Sales as they are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the older model Mossbergs.

Back