• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Newb from Georgia

Hordack

Copper BB
Just joined from the state of Georgia! I hope to learn a bit about the 500A I just got. Been lurking for a while, this seems like a good place with knowledgeable folks. :)

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 500a and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Hordack !!

Post some pics of your Mossy when you find the time... ;)

Good to have you here Hordack! We'll be as helpful as we can!

Welcome to the group! Stop lurking and start posting and you won't be a Red Ryder for long :lol: glad you're here, have fun! Don't forget to check out the Contest going on, lots of goodies to win!

Welcome;
Aren't we all BB's at first???? :eek:
(Most of us started out with BB guns... :lol: )

Have fun and shoot straight!

Lateck,

Glad to have you here Hordack. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Welcome;
Aren't we all BB's at first????
(Most of us started out with BB guns... )

My Dad would never let me have a BB gun as a kid, he thought I'd treat it as a toy (good decision on his part.) In the same breath he'd let me have a 22. I love him but will never figure him out.

Back