• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Newbie from RI

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum JoeRotella !!

When you find the time, tell us what brought you to our site...!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Do you own a Mossberg or thinking about getting one?

Welcome aboard!

We were all new to this at some point. You're fortunate to have found a site like ours to start with. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. There are no stupid questions, so please feel free to ask away. If there is something you don't feel comfortable asking in an open forum, please utilize your PMs to contact us off the radar. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions while you're getting used to the site.

Enjoy!

Howdy, and welcome to the club Joe! My wife was born in N. Kingston, anywhere near ya?

Hello and how ya doin from Ohio!

Are you lookin to get your first Mossberg, or do you have one (or more) already?

Let us know if we can be helpful to you!!!

Hello ALL thank you for being so welcoming. To answer the questions, i found the site when i was looking for information about a Mossberg 500 50th Anniversary. I own a few Mossberg Guns a 12 GA Silver Reserve Sporting O/U , the 500 50th and the .22 tactical. I have other guns and will try to post pictures. And yes i live about 20 miles/minutes from North Kingstown.

e0obdc.jpg

Mossberg .22 Tactical

Back