• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Newbie :)

Wow, thanks for bein here and for the compliments!!!

Nice gun too, which model?

hey there, welcome.....the voices tell me an SP with GR sights.....blued with a heatshield.......my spidy sinces detect a Glock lover......check out the handgun section you will find some friends that would love to see your collection

Thanks for the warm welcome. just got my mossberg 590 recently from a friend. I think its a 590 20 inch SP.. not sure with the model. (It has a ghost ring, but front sight is missing). Aesthetics is kinda abused but works perfectly fine. solid as a rock. Im super happy with it. Plan to setting it up to tactical hopefuly soon. love this site! More power :)
Il post pics soon :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Post up some pictures when you get a chance.

yes it is.. i think.. :) sorry im a certified newbie. just got this SG last last week. tried it a couple of times already at the range. 1st kick was love.. fiocchi 00 super like... :)

:twisted: look into my eyes and repeat after me ..."my blued 590 SP with GR sights has a heatshield"

:lol: I like you, you'll be fine here. Does the barrel have a piece of metal with a bunch of holes mounted on it?

hahaha

just checked some threads. yes my SG has heatshield.. hehe, its the metal over the barrel with holes? right? haha :)

Welcome aboard!

We're glad to have you! It's always a pleasure to see a fellow Glock enthusiast. The G19 was my first firearm. There have been a couple more added since, but it has always been my favorite pistol. Take some time to look around the site and make yourself at home. We love lookin at each other's guns, so be sure to post up some pictures in our various weapons threads. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners forum jacques590 !!...

I see you have already jumped in, so just wanted to say enjoy the site !

howdy! i'm a lttle late getting to this party. but better late than never. welcome aboard!

Welcome to the madness. Free cookies and meds every day at lunchtime and bed. Wait .. did I say meds? I meant Skittles. Yea, that's it.

Back