• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

No better flashlight warranty exists than Pelican

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
FLASHLIGHTS
PELICAN LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE OF EXCELLENCE
Pelican Products, Inc. guarantees its lights for a lifetime against breakage or defects in workmanship.

I own a Pelican 8060 flashlight. When I bought it, I called to register my light's serial number for the Lifetime Warranty. They cheerfully told me there was no need to give the s/n. "If it's our light, we'll fix it, even if it looks like it's had a rough life. You don't even have to be the original owner or show a receipt. You could have found it on the side of the road and we'll back our product."

Just last month (after owning it for quite a while and using it on a daily basis) I sent my beloved 8060 back to Pelican for a minor issue. They received it on a Friday afternoon and, following the weekend, by Monday they already had it repaired with a brand new LED module/head and got it on the UPS truck that same day. Listen to what I just said.... Not counting the weekend they needed just one day to fix it and ship it, and the UPS shipping from CA was only $5.00.

The light is 100% Made in the USA. The people you speak with are Americans not some outsourced dialect-deficit-disorder person with a made-up name like "Tammy" from India.

There are a lot of good lights out there, and some are even domestically manufactured but most are Made in China. And to be fair, I own two Chinese made lights (5.11 Light For Life and O-Light M30) and they are perfectly fine in their own respect. They work well. But if one of them lays down I am completely on my own. Very few professional flashlights (if any) have a NO B/S Warranty like Pelican.

The LAPD issues just one brand and model flashlight to every one of its officers, a Pelican 7060. The 7060 is the baby brother to the 8060. Myself, I had to pay for my 8060 out of my own pocket. It was a lot of cash. But worth it in every way I can describe.

If you read this post, please remember Pelican if you are shopping for a light and also check out their other products which go way beyond just flashlights.

Re: No other flashlight warranty exists better than Pelican

Thanks for sharing your experience nite!

I've been a fan of Pelican for years. They make outstanding products that I've come to rely on as well. I use their hard-shell cases for electronics, firearms, and anything else that I want to be 100% protected. Haven't had to deal with their warranty or customer service yet, but it's good to know that if I ever do the experience will be painless. This type of service is becoming disgustingly rare these days...

Back