• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NY Update - They Play Funny Games

Water Monkey

The man, the myth, the monkey
Supporter
So at 2am this morning 6/21/13 the NY Senate felt the need to pass an amendment to the NY KISS MY ASS Act.

Apparently now retired law enforcement officers are no longer bound to the AWB or Ammo capacity as long as they qualified with that weapon.

Further dividing the class of gun owners.

My Senator opposed. But yeah what good did that do.

No word on the current litigation against the SAFE Act from our front.

What gets me worried is that if we can't put an injunction on this crap by Jan 2014..... we will have to get a background check everytime we purchase ammo and it has to be face to face and it will be logged. Which means a run on ammo in NY will begin probably around November.

Mother of god.

I have two words for you...bootleg ammo. I assume they tried to cover that somehow in the law too.

This really sucks for you guys. Hopefully it will be ruled to be not Constitutional before then. I can't imagine having to live by the laws in NY, CA, NJ, MD, CT, CO etc. They are certainly taking from anywhere they could.

The last time the PA legislature tried that middle of the night crap they voted themselves a raise and quickly went home. The furor was great and they eventually rolled it back. Some of the ones in middle of the road counties were booted from office over it.

Keep up the pressure WM!

They’re going to turn you into a criminal, or a refugee.

One day you will quit sending emails and just start doing what you want……just like nothing ever happened, liberating feeling doing what you want

Looks like ill have my brother in Delaware picking me up ammo and JD before he leaves home when he visits next year.

Back