• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

OEM Furniture Mossberg 930 Waterfowl

ScottyB

.270 WIN
I've had my Mossberg 930 for about a month now, I've taken it hunting a few times and I love it. I want to personalize it without breaking the bank by painting the plastic furniture. The only thing keeping me from doing it is the worry that I'll paint it then regret it. I figured it would be a good idea to buy a second set of furniture to paint so I can have both black and painted, but I can't find it sold anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find OEM parts?

Thanks,
Scott

You can try contacting Mossberg directly. Or you can try Havlin Sales.

I tried.to inquire about getting wood hardware for my 930 shortly after i bought it and was never successful.

Sent from my Barnett Raptor using alien technology

I just got off the phone with Mossberg, they have stocks and foregrips for sale but it's $90 for a set. That's a little steep for two pieces of molded plastic, if you ask me.

Look around, you may find a used set that has been removed for an upgrade/change.

Unfortunately he 930 is somewhat limited in it's hardware options, if you can't find a used set you may have to reconsider how bad you want them.

I did, actually, on Ebay. But I didn't jump on it. I think I'm just reconsidering the whole thing all together.

Just paint it - it's only a shotgun.

If you regret it - paint it again... :)

I'm extremely picky about camouflaged guns. My 500 is the mossberg factory camo and I really don't like the way it looks. You're right, I could paint it, but that's irreversible. I'd rather gamble with a $40 skin than have it be permanantly shitty homemade tiger striped. (Somehow I'm terrible at spray painting)

UPDATE: helped my buddy replace his bumper on his truck today because his old one literally rusted out. While we had it off we cleaned up and repaired what parts of the frame that were exposed. Guess who sprayed them with some flat black Rustoleum...:cool:

Back