• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

On Order...Waiting

TFB6690

Copper BB
I placed an order for the 930 SPX about 4 weeks ago now with a reputable dealer and am still waiting. Are these things really this backlogged?

It's not necessarily the back-log from Mossberg.

A more likely scenario is that the place you ordered it from is experiencing record sales like most other firearm retailers right now and is simply having to process a ton of orders. Just ordered my 930 from Buds and it took about five weeks to arrive. My last order from them only took a few days. Their orders are far outpacing their shipping capacity...

Welcome from St Louis. Waiting is tough and there are bottlenecks throughout the system, some tough to predict. As a 930 owner I can tell you that you are going to SMILE when you do get it!!

New member here... I also am waiting on my 930Spx which was ordered about 2 weeks ago. My local shop said it should be in by this weekend, I hope I am as happy with the 3rd gen 930Spx as everyone else is.

Back