• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] that was great!

Didn't go over so well on marlinowners, they took it down and told me they wanted to ban me.
I told them that funny is funny no matter who you are, so do as you please !

It's a rare occasion that a post here will cause an uproar...it is the in NSFW area. So you're good bro....

Just received a message from marlinowners, I was banned for posting a obscene video.

You have got to be kidding f those guys and who ever runs that site. I have never so much as had a issue with anyone there, or been warned about posting anything in 5 years being there. Thway no better then the politically correct people walking this earth.

If you want obscene, you should hear the one about Johnny becoming a man today.

But that would probably be a joke for another day.

If you want obscene, you should hear the one about Johnny becoming a man today.

But that would probably be a joke for another day.
Wow .... after 5 years they couldnt just give you a warning...... Gayyy ..... don't ban me for saying that....lol
Hell with them stuck up tight @sses....

Just received a message from marlinowners, I was banned for posting a obscene video.

You have got to be kidding f those guys and who ever runs that site. I have never so much as had a issue with anyone there, or been warned about posting anything in 5 years being there. Thway no better then the politically correct people walking this earth.

Never woulda figured a bunch of long line fishermen would be so uptight...

uploadfromtaptalk1440597286955.jpgwa watching a show on prison tats last night and when i saw this guy I did a double take. He's got duck call manufacturers on his face. WTF?

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

2a4affcafc82dabb809bcaa0ac49d424.jpg

@Mossybloke.......WTF is putting it EXTREMELY nice!
All I could think when I saw that was "Oh HELL to the effing NO!!!!!!!!"
Guess we'll be supporting him for the rest of his natural life.:eek:

Back