• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

And it’s a lot easier for me to sit back here and make fun of this when I was never in the military at all.

If this guy jumped out of an airplane for his country then my sympathy is with him.

I think that a lot of veterans, including me, would have felt like we were in capable hands with either guy. Ike spent most of his career in active leadership roles in the military and as the president when you and I were born. General Milley on the other hand is still a winner, shackled by modern times and geopolitical bs. If there are any losers here,it’s the internal strife shouldered by the Afghan military, given the time , resources and training given them by the hero’s of the United States military who gave their time and lives to a cause that was doomed to failure from the start. Also, I’ll guess General Milley has gone out the ass of a perfectly good plane,a time or two..lol3D16B19D-2C2C-43BF-A148-8ECA7192BB87.png

Miley is shackled by modern time and the pc bs because he chooses to be. If he didn't agree with it he could retire. Period.

Miley knows what will happen to him on the television if he goes against the grain. They will call him a genocidal maniac & a baby murderer if he decides to drop a single bomb.

The people screaming baby Murderer will of course be all the same ones supporting legalized abortion on demand.

RlMfV1R.jpg

I remember the good old days when I could come to this thread and find pictures and have a good laugh.
Where are they now?

images

Back