• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Please Read!!

The NRA, and their backed state organizations such as Buckeye Firearms Association, do not want us legitimate gun owners to do "their" work for them. They would prefer that we sit back and let them do the ground work. They will not support us by making announcements of upcoming demonstration...they suck...

It was big turn out. I met a few new friends too.
I'll let Lenny say it turned out.
But it looked good to me. It seemed like there was more this time...

Good to hear. It's interesting to note the difference in coverage between the pro and anti gun media organizations.

One of the most interesting parts of it is that though the pro gunners have a lot of detail and discuss the plight well, the anti gunners mention that it happened and leave it at that.

Their tactic isn't that of facts against the issue, it's omission of facts for the issue.

Sorry about getting back here so late.
Been a little busy catching up on sleep...LOL!!
Great seeing you Saturday Marc!

The capitol police estimated the crowd at 3000. One thing that I thought I heard them discussing before the rally even started, was that if the crowd did get over 3000 they HAD to call the State Police for backup. Lieutenant Richards ( The guy running the show ) did not want to do that. This is why I believe that their count was low.
The capitol police are suppose to stay neutral at these kind of events, but speaking with them we know they LOVE our rallies and agree with us 100%

We estimated 5000 attended with over 4000 more watching it live streamed.
When all the videos are done being edited I will start a thread here with all the speeches.

Here is a link to what FoxCT had for a report. It is surprisingly fair. The write up attached is from a reporter with the Hartford Courant newspaper. Another great report.
http://foxct.com/2014/04/06/thousands-at-capitol-protest-states-gun-laws/

It was a great day for Patriots in CT

Carry On!

Last edited:
Back