• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Professional Sports Stadium Security

OhioArcher

Where's da fishes?
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
We have two pro stadiums here...the Reds and the Bungles, er, Bengals. Three if you count our semi-pro hockey team. The security at the Reds stadium consists of looking in women's bags and any coolers (water only..). The same for hockey 'cept no coolers are allowed. But right next door at the Bengals stadium they are moving closer and closer to cavity searches. There will be new fan security measures taken this year and they are already too personal for my liking...pat downs, crotch grabs, etc.

Are football fans anymore prone to violence than baseball or hockey fans? Why the differences in security measures? Kinda baffles me... :?: :?: :?:

Football fans in Philadelphia are more violent than the other sports team in the city although hockey may give it a run for the money on the right night. The Eagles have a courtroom set up right in the stadium to process people that are arrested.

I am not kidding.

I am not an Eagles fan.

Edit - I stand corrected. When they built the new stadium they were able to get rid of enough of the upper deck trouble makers that they no longer have a court at the stadium. It ran from around 2003 until the new stadium opened. It is true that they have boo'd Santa Claus and cheered when Michael Irvin went down with a neck injury.

Back