• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

PSA: BOYCOTT NOBAMA TONIGHT!!!

Bobster

.30-06
PSA: BOYCOTT NOBAMA TONIGHT!!!

NPR news announced that the POSPOTUS will be speaking about San Ber'dino and Lynchmob indicated he will be speaking his usual BS rhetoric about guns. :mad:

Here is what you can do, or more specifically NOT do, and that is DO NOT TUNE into the propaganda which is set to ruin your favorite 8pm broadcast. Who the fark needs to listen to the lies that piece of shix will spew, anyway? :mad: It will only serve to ruin the rest of your evening!

By not tuning in, your cable and satellite boxes will note your non-choice and vise-versa. YES, your viewing selections ARE being recorded by the cable, satellite, rowkoo, guglestick, etc. and sent back to the mother ship. Watch a video on your phone or smart TV, netflux, etc.? This info is recorded somewhere... If you don't believe me, read the fine print of your contract...

Know thy enemy. Keep your friends close, keep your enemy closer. I'd rather hear the bs come from his lips than have to wade thru all the analyzing pyscho-babble that will go on for the next few days. jmo

Know thy enemy. Keep your friends close, keep your enemy closer. I'd rather hear the bs come from his lips than have to wade thru all the analyzing pyscho-babble that will go on for the next few days. jmo

Here, I'll summarize for you now to save you from the pain. (Or at least I find it painful! :( The radio goes off as soon as he preempts the news channel I listen to sometimes and I let them and their advertisers know!) IF I were to listen, and I will NOT, this is surely what I would expect to come from his mouth:

"My fellow Americans, blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah, (non-religious denomonation) terrorist "folks" are bad, blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah, going to send a total of 10 more troops to the middle-east, blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah, if the poor, maligned, muslim husband and wife didn't have "easy access" to guns this senseless tragedy would have never happened, blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah, we need "common sense" gun control, blahblahblahblah, need to limit access to ammo, blahblahblahblah, Thank you."

Notice he did not say "God Bless America" because he does not believe in America. I wish instead of targeting innocents, the radical muzzies would target more "important" (to himself) targets such as the POSPOTUS but the POSPOTUS never goes anywhere remotely dangerous and not without a phalanx of security. This is probably the most protected president in history and I'm tired of paying for it! :mad: Give it up, Mr President--Be a Man! :rolleyes:

I don't have a digital convertor box, so there is really no way for them to track when or what I watch on TV.

Having worked as a broadband tech for the better part of 15 years, the only way they can track that is through some type of convertor box.

No box, no tracking.

satellite receivers are 100% certain to share ratings. Especially if you leave your telephone cable plugged into them like you're supposed to.

:( But I was going to make a drinking game of it. Every time he said guns I was going to take a shot (no pun intended). :( Take care. Tom Worthington
You'd have better luck getting drunk taking shots every time he says, "let me be clear".

The gun did it. Was not terrorism. Guns are bad. There I summarized so you don't need to waste your time watching

So was I close in my description? :D
Yeah, you were pretty close Bobster. I watched...nothing really new. I actually fell asleep when he started to drone about what we shouldn't do. I woke up and Krauthammer was tearing the speech apart.

I watched. It's imperative to know what we're facing next.
The only thing that is kind of new over the last few weeks is the anti gunners hammering on the terror watch list. I could see that list growing by several orders of magnitude if they ever get to use it to arbitrarily take away 2A rights from folks without ever charging them with a crime. That list reminds me of the commie lists during the "red scare" in the 1950's. I certainly do not trust them.

Last edited:
I am not too proud to admit.. I watched. I was also drinking, though. Only TWICE was gun or guns stated. I was surprised, and sober. He used the terms firearms and/or weapons more frequently. I know this because my wife kept asking me if this or that counted. I may have to expand the terms for his next public address. Take care. Tom Worthington

I'll bet he never used the word "bomb" even once though.
(I didn't watch.)

He sandwiched a call for attacking assault weapons in between what we need to do to combat global terrorism and his pontification about being nice to Muslims. He also stated that Congress needs to approve funding and authorize the war on terror. That is something he needs to directly bring up to Congress in front of Congress...not plead with the common citizen. Some things I agreed with...we need to take a hardline on terrorism across the globe and not wait for them to strike. We need to take a hard look at how we monitor and engage the enemy here at home...be proactive instead of reactive after an incident happens. I don't think he will do that because it will undermine hos anti-gun crusade. Dead Americans laying on American streets feeds the anti-gun rhetoric.

He also wants Congress to declare people on the secret no-fly list as unable to purchase firearms. We all know that every terrorist wannabe goes to BPS, Dicks, Cabelas and other gun shops to by their "murder guns". The problem with this idea is that no one knows if they are on the NFL until they try to fly. And there is no easy way to get off it. Just they way they planned it all along.

He actually called the Ft Hood shooting a domestic terrorist action...about eff'ing time. That surprised me. Now, give the soldiers injured all the benefits that come with the Purple Heart they received. Unless it is obvious that a shooting is not terrorist related (domestic disturbance, gang related, etc) EVERY shooting like San Bernardino needs to be looked at as if it were an act of terror until proven otherwise. This pussy-footing around using "workplace violence" and other left leaning jargon needs to be stopped.

And @Bobster, he actually did say "God Bless America" at the end. Don't know if he meant it though. ;) Targeting the higher up politicians would be a losing choice for the terrorists. Their MO is to cause widespread panic and chaos among the masses. Taking out certain politicians might just have us partying in the streets...not what they have in mind for us.

I totally watched, keep your enemies closer.....not the time to stick your head in the sand.

He didn't say much of anything about our firearm concerns......a lot less than I was expecting

talked about making them harder to get for people like the ones who committed the crime....France, California......already some of the hardest and most restrictive places in the world to get "guns of the militia" and folks were fully successful so he looked like an a complete idiot to anyone who knows anything.......... but most people don't know a thing about this other than what the stupid ignorant blathering media reports, most of which is inaccurate at best

Normally I would listen on the radio, but we had company.

Also, being here has shown me that I'd rather hear the opinions and analysis of you all than listen to bho the potus lie and patronize.

That so-called speech to the American Public on what his plan will be going forward on the ISIS threat went over like a lead balloon...

1. Well, we didn't hear anything close to a plan to defeat the scourge of ISIS...

2. He preached about how Gun Control could have stopped the terrorists from getting weapons...

3. He spent more time telling us not to lash out at Islam than anything else...

4. And the whole damn charade of a speech to the American people lasted only 15 minutes because he had a party to get to by 9...

This friggin guy doesn't give a flying F*** about our country and it's security...

It's all about his political agenda...whether it be Gun Control, Global Warming, protecting the Islamic Faith from "our" backlash...and going on lavish vacations/parties.

HE'S NOT GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY...AND HE PROVES IT EVERYDAY !!!!!

=====================

Time left until Obama leaves office:

409 days...13 hours...13 minutes...13 seconds...and counting

( Time until Friday, January 20, 2017 EST )

Well I think O' Bomba's set off a new round of gun buying. The on-line gun sales sites I visit have been busy as hell all day.

I am not being a smart aleck, and I don't think anyone could ever say they have too much ammo, but if anyone is digging and scratching to have any by now, clearly have not been paying attention. Many people I know have been buying a box or two each payday since Reagan was in office and Red Dawn was on in theaters. I do wish people would quit panic buying in bulk though. Just makes a mess of things for everyone.

I did notice that one online dealer sold 6 of a particular weapon that I've been wanting for a long time, but don't have the extra $800 just laying around to buy one right now anyway.

I did see two hammocks for $17 on clearance today. At least I'll be sleeping as good as the skippers little buddy.;)

Back