• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Random Stream of Consciousness

Oh...that's cool !! I just figured you got the kids when she returns to work, because you had said you were laid off 2 years ago.

So, congrats to the both of you...it takes two incomes any more to make it in todays world !! :cool:

Shooter, I know it man! Back when I was in construction, she was home all the time... How much simpler times were then. But yeah, it sux, it really does take both incomes. Worst part is there's actually more expense associated with both of us workin too.

"What'd you use, a .38?"
".38, .39, what ever it takes..."

:lol: :D

Oh, and I'm also a magician. If you look at the above pic of the muzzle flash and look to the far right side of the flash, you will see I have produced a flaming rabbit from out of the end of my muzzle! :mrgreen:

imagesCA9AHTSL.jpg

while looking through my YouTube videos and the insights for discovery I found that one is posted on StormFront, a white nationalist (white supremacist) forum.

StormFront

This is the video being used as propaganda;
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvkXSmC0nFA[/youtube]

I can use it as propaganda all on my own! :lol:

I want to be clear in that I no way intend for my videos to be used as propaganda to forward or promote anyones political agenda or world views. I hope my intentions have not been misconstrued, or that I have portrayed my meaning as such.

We shoot because we enjoy it, and yeah, our 2nd Ammendment rights are important to us, we exercise our freedoms as often as possible.

I apologize if ever my message has seemed to be "teach you children well" because our white heritage may depend on it. I dont suscribe to racist propaganda, there are plenty of reasons to not like a person, but I'll do it on an individual basis and not because of the color of their skin.

Enjoy the videos for what they are, a father and daughter having a good time shootin in the woods practicing for our own gratification and preparing only for possible competition down the road and not for some imagined invasion.

Sincerely, Brad Rossignol.

It seems that there are always those willing to twist and pervert that which is pure in order to serve their purpose. Keep doin what you're doin Brad. You and your daughter have a great thing goin. I doubt there'll be any of us around here thinking any differently of you because a group of misguided souls decided to take one of your videos out of context...

oli700 said:
bet that was wierd as hell to see

Yeah, it was... I actually read through the thread to see what was being said. The video for real is being used to say "yeah, we should all be doing this, start young and teach our girls too, their lives and our may depend on it." I'm paraphrasing, but thats kinda how it goes anyway.

I kinda feel like i should say something, one guy posted to the video, and I did respond there as well as put a post on my channel comments.

Just weirds me out, I dont wanna be thought of like that.

You can always ask them to take it down from the site. It is yours. Something along the lines of cease and disist.

Thats true, but it is public content so I dont know. I dont know the technicallities here. Its obviously linked back to my channel and my name is on it and what not.

I registered intending to PM an admin or mod, but I realized I had no idea what I'd say exactly.

Rossignol said:
oli700 said:
bet that was wierd as hell to see

Yeah, it was... I actually read through the thread to see what was being said. The video for real is being used to say "yeah, we should all be doing this, start young and teach our girls too, their lives and our may depend on it." I'm paraphrasing, but thats kinda how it goes anyway.

I kinda feel like i should say something, one guy posted to the video, and I did respond there as well as put a post on my channel comments.

Just weirds me out, I dont wanna be thought of like that.

Yeah I hear ya bro. Touchy one there. Just take it off of YouTube….you know man. That’s between you and your girl and you guys can watch it on your computer any time you want. You will still have cool videos to watch on YouTube. What did Allison say about it?

I'd be raising some hell, personally. It is touchy though since they haven't claimed ownership, profited from it or redistributed it. If any of the following has taken place though you are well within your rights to tell them to stop, but since they're just linking to something you posted, your in a tough spot. As said above, making it private or removing it would be your best bet.

I plan to say something on the forum tonight, or possibly email an admin. I shouldnt have to take my video down because some yahoos are perverting what we do and we're about. Thats how i feel about it, I do the videos, cuz Allison and i both like them, and the local PD likes them too. They wanna recruit her when shes of age! :lol: We also do the vids for this community, I value the insight of you folks here.

I dunno, I'll say something and see where it goes.

I appreciate it fellas!

Rossignol wrote: "I registered intending to PM an admin or mod, but I realized I had no idea what I'd say exactly."
===========================================================

Brad...I would remove the video from YouTube immediately...and I would not register at a white supremacist site for any reason...your name and ip address will be put on a watch list and more trouble than you can imagine will ensue...you could be denied a passport, put on a no fly list, even have your communications monitored...all under the Patriot Act. Believe me, my expertise is cybercrime. DO IT NOW !!

Always remember that all you do and say in the cloud are public domain, whether you like it or not. These screen names we use don't mean squat when it comes to protecting our identity...what we write or for that matter video tape and post can be used contrary to its true intent. Once its out there...there is no pulling it back...period !!

============================================================

This write-up just touches on some of the broad points...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_PATRIOT_Act

============================================================

All right, as soon as I'm allowed I'll message an admin to have my account deleted. I cant figure out how to do it on my own.

Rossignol said:
while looking through my YouTube videos and the insights for discovery I found that one is posted on StormFront, a white nationalist (white supremacist) forum.

StormFront

the ad at the top of the page...

Don and Derek Black Show live weekdays at 9:00am ET on..

now that's funny.

So...whatever happened Ross? i see it's still up...

Back