• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Safeguard Coyote Brown Range Bag

mark32812

.270 WIN
Supporter
This is my first review and it is about something that I have used. For the last ten months, I have been using a tan range bag made by safeguard. I wanted to get a range bag and at the time, I did not want to spend the money on bags that is overpriced but has and super “Tacti-cool” name. I picked it up from a vender at a gun show and it feels that it is well constructed. I was not looking for a piece of crap from a Flea market tactical person or the mall ninja store.
I was surprised on how well this bag has held up so far. A few things like the buckles and the zippers did not inspire much confidence. With at least two trips to the range per week, I can say that I have used this bag. I may be new to writing reviews, but I want feel that I must have real working knowledge on a product before posting a review.
The bag had a large fold down zipper pocket on one side that have mesh pockets that are good for magazines. The other side had a large fold down zipper pocket that had a few smaller pockets that I put a box of 9mm in each. The main compartment has a few small pockets as well. The bag also comes with a zippered pistol case.
I keep a set of earmuffs and two sets of safety glasses. I tend to carry my 3 M&P’s in this bag and at least a 100 rounds each. I also keep plenty of magazines, cleaning gear and cotton swabs in the bag. At one time, I had six pistols in this bag along with everything else and this bag has held up like a champ.This bag was placed on a scale one time when it was super full and it weighed 29 pounds.coyote bag snip.PNG

I have the money to get myself a brand new Maxpedition bag, but I am going to keep using the bag that is from a company (Safeguard) I never heard of till the time I started this review. I plan to use it till the point where it starts to fall apart.

Here is a link to a video I posted on You tube about this range bag

Last edited:
Thanks for the write up. I'll pass this along to a coworker who is looking for something similar. I like that it's not black too.

$40 isn't to bad. It's not that I don't like black but everything doesn't need to be black. You could take your bag anywhere

I added a link to a video I made on this range bag with my phone. After filming the video, I decided that I could clean out some of the stuff that I do not use as much.

Here is a link to a video I posted on You tube about this range bag

Back