• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Security Officer Sn3aKyGuY Saves the Day!

Sn3aKyGuY

.30-06
For one lucky bunny rabbit anyways. Had a trainee the last few nights and decided I'd let him drive around campus and get familiar with the campus and surrounding neighborhood. While we were rolling past one of the pitching cages I noticed a rabbit stuck in one of the nets flinging himself every where. I had the new guy stop and jumped out to go check on the little guy. Apparently he had got himself tangled up trying to find his way out. The net had wrapped around his neck and every time he thrashed around to get out it just got tighter and tighter. He some how managed to back out between the gate and fence which just made the whole mess even worse. At first I tried to use a pocket knife to cut him free, but with all that squirming he was doing I didn't want to cut off one of his ears or my fingers. Good thing I carry a multi-tool with scissors as that's what I had to end up using to get him free. Maybe it's just me, but he looked up at me for a few seconds as to say thanks then slowly just hopped off like nothing had happened. A good night indeed.

Great heartwarming story, Mr. Sn3aKyGuY .... I love outcomes like that that when it comes to animals! Glad you shared that with us.

Sn3aKyGuY said:
For one lucky bunny rabbit anyways. Had a trainee the last few nights and decided I'd let him drive around campus and get familiar with the campus and surrounding neighborhood. While we were rolling past one of the pitching cages I noticed a rabbit stuck in one of the nets flinging himself every where. I had the new guy stop and jumped out to go check on the little guy. Apparently he had got himself tangled up trying to find his way out. The net had wrapped around his neck and every time he thrashed around to get out it just got tighter and tighter. He some how managed to back out between the gate and fence which just made the whole mess even worse. At first I tried to use a pocket knife to cut him free, but with all that squirming he was doing I didn't want to cut off one of his ears or my fingers. Good thing I carry a multi-tool with scissors as that's what I had to end up using to get him free. Maybe it's just me, but he looked up at me for a few seconds as to say thanks then slowly just hopped off like nothing had happened. A good night indeed.

awww..... Sn3akypoo! :lol:

Can open........worms everywhere...... :lol:

Back