• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SGAmmo.com has some really good 9mm SD ammo deals IN STOCK

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
http://www.sgammo.com

Hornady Critical DUTY 9mm 135-gr LE self defense ammo IN STOCK for $26.95 per FIFTY

Federal HST 9mm 147 grain LE ammo IN STOCK for $28.95 per FIFTY

Also, they have hundreds of MAGPUL Gen 2 and GEN 3 AR-15 30-rd magazines IN STOCK for either $10.95 or $11.95

I just ordered 150 more 147 gr HSTs for my duty GLOCK34 to freshen up my stock rotation of ammo for my job. I need to shoot up the last bunch I got several years back and get the new ammo into my magazines.

The 147 HST is the effin' schidt as far as I am concerned for self defense. I really like the Gold Dot 124+P in 9mm but this surpasses even the Gold Standard for 9mm penetration. Also top-tier is the Winchester Ranger-T in any pistol caliber.

Check out the link and go to the bottom of the page to see FBI protocol tests on the HST with data on expansion, weight retention, velocity, and photos of recovered bullets from gelatin-wallboard-steel-safety glass- heavy clothing-plywood...

http://le.atk.com/ammunition/federal/ha ... spx?id=580

The Winchester RA45T Talon 230-gr .45 Auto I bought (and tote when I rock a 1911) is still less than two years old so I'm good with that for work ammo freshness.

The Hornady Critical Duty 9mm is a really great professional load with a 135-gr bullet that bridges the gap between the 124-gr and the 147-gr. It performs really well from what I have been able to study.

Re: SGAmmo.com has some really good 9mm SD ammo deals IN STO

Thanks for the heads-up Sir!

I have bought a LOT of stuff from them...

Wow, I looked at WWB 100 rd 40sw FMJs for $44.99. I got a box of that at Academy for $36.95.

Y'all ever check out Underwood Ammo?

I want to see how the CZ shoots 147.....I've only shot 124 through it .Currently loaded and chambered with 124 HST +P

Back