• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Ryan 1904 or anybody who installed the SBR15 suppressor, Is your gun the 16.5" barrel model? I am interested in adding the same suppressor that you used but it said 5" minimum clear space at the end of the barrel. My 715T with 16.5" barrel only has about 4.5" of barrel clear after the sight mount.

Thanks,
Ryan

Put one of these on my wife's AR-22 the other day.

Keep in mind that once you remove the flash hider, the exposed threads will add to your "available length". I just marked the barrel at the back end of the shroud, took a measurement with it removed from the end of the muzzle threading to the mark, and it was at 4.8" (4-13/16")...

Got mine a few weeks ago. New to the site. Here is my baby. You guys have some great looking gun. Look forward to seeing more. I have a lot more work coming on my 715 (laser and flashlight.) I am also looking for an aluminum casing rather than the plastic(plastic wont support my ideas). Anyone ever seen that? Its quoted custom for a hefty price tag. End product will have an underslung shotgun on it beacuse.....Well just because it would be awesome.

Attachments

• 184.jpg
    184.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 413
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:

Keep in mind that once you remove the flash hider, the exposed threads will add to your "available length". I just marked the barrel at the back end of the shroud, took a measurement with it removed from the end of the muzzle threading to the mark, and it was at 4.8" (4-13/16")...

10-4 Thanks Lazy Eyed Sniper! I hadn't accounted for the thread length, I was more taking an estimate of where I though the barrel ended by the crush washer. The threads should add at least 1/4 to 5/16 I would think.... Sounds like it should work!

HonorablePain said:
Heres my Mossberg 715t

Please no hate for adding a carry handle to the flat top, I figure I can have the best of both worlds as long as the handle is removable.
I still plan on getting a light/laser for it and I am considering putting the red dot back on but thats still in the air.

Any suggestions gladly welcomed.
Looks great!Only suggestion I have is to load that puppy up and get the barrel hot!

COOKR715T said:
10-4 Thanks Lazy Eyed Sniper! I hadn't accounted for the thread length, I was more taking an estimate of where I though the barrel ended by the crush washer. The threads should add at least 1/4 to 5/16 I would think.... Sounds like it should work!

No problem.

Keep us posted...

Here it is converted to a flat top and before I mess it up

Attachments

• IMAG0785-1.jpg
    IMAG0785-1.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 390
  • IMAG0785-1.jpg
    IMAG0785-1.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 391
  • IMAG0770-1.jpg
    IMAG0770-1.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 390
Thanks. I had a few ideas I tried before I came up with the final solution. I'm just glad I didn't destroy it in the process. I posted a how to in the cut off carry handle thread

Here is my 715T. Cut down the front rail system by 2 1/4 inches and added a Winchester sling, ebay special forearm grip, and tactical flashlight. I have a 25rd mag ordered and will be getting a holographic red dot sight soon.

IMG_20130219_170659.jpg

COOKR715T said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:

Lazy Eyed Sniper is correct.

Ayarza said:
How solid is it.

The SBR15 is solid as a rock.

I was pleasantly surprised with the quality, especially for the relatively low cost. Well worth the money...

nctrailboss said:
HonorablePain said:
Heres my Mossberg 715t

Please no hate for adding a carry handle to the flat top, I figure I can have the best of both worlds as long as the handle is removable.
I still plan on getting a light/laser for it and I am considering putting the red dot back on but thats still in the air.

Any suggestions gladly welcomed.
Looks great!Only suggestion I have is to load that puppy up and get the barrel hot!

I alread put about 400 rounds thru her! :)

New to this forum, this is my 715t flat top.

30mm BSA RD
1 point sling and mod (changing handle)
Tact. Inc. SBR15 Shroud Faux Suppressor
Offset flashlight mount and 9 LED taclight
UTG 5-position foregrip
Rubber rail covers
Extra batteries for RD and taclight in foregrip and stock tube.
Compass butt stock cap
only CCI minimag and velocitor .22 ammo*
*also have 3/4in UTG riser mount for RD that is being cut to size now

Attachments

• 715t 2.jpg
    715t 2.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 666
  • 715t 1.jpg
    715t 1.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 663
  • 715t 5.jpg
    715t 5.jpg