What's new
Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Sorta new from Louisiana

dsmith8ball

Copper BB
Been on here for a while, but haven't done my new member post yet. I've had a 500 Persuader for a while. 18.5" barrel and added a Raptor birdshead grip. My favorite gun by far. Recently purchased a 352KB. Like the gun, but having some jamming issues. Hoping when I finally find a new magazine that will cure my problem. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

howdy. welcome from NY.
love to see pics of that mossy with the birds head grip. :D

Welcome aboard!

I'd get in touch with the Havlins. They're our go-to resource for all things related to discontinued Mossbergs...

Havlin Sales & Service
(636) 937-6401
havlinsales.com
Mon-Thur 9AM-5PM Central

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so thanks for the pics of your 500 and 352KB. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13
smiley-greet013.gif

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome from MI!!

Anyone know if these indention's are normal on the loading gate. Emailing mossberg about it but hoping to get some insight.

Attachments

• 20130915_162245_zps7b11a876.jpg
    20130915_162245_zps7b11a876.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 144
  • 20130915_162254_zps7e4d4cfe.jpg
    20130915_162254_zps7e4d4cfe.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 144
Mossberg is going to take care of the loading gate, they are mailing me a new trigger assembly and a call tag for my old one.

New trigger came in Sat but.......---Got a return email from one i sent to customer support and they wanted me to ship them my gun back and said it would be a 25 day plus turn around......

Luckily I had also cc'd "Zakher, Joseph" <JZakher@maverickarms.com> in on the email I sent to the (general) customer support on the website and by the time my inquiry with the website's email was returned, Joseph had my new assembly to my door and I had the old in the mail on its way to him.