• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Stuff for your K9

Modular Extreme Duty Harness by Signature K9
This harness is build very tough. It is fully adjustable and fits my dog good now with a ton of adjustment left for when he reaches full size, 70 lbs now at 6 months. We took it out for the maiden voyage yesterday and he loves it and I like it too, he responds to it well. It has strong metal buckles other than one real heavy plastic one. It has MOLLE loops on it so you can attach bags, cooling packs or whatever you can fit on it. A very heavy steel leash clip loop….don’t know what to call it lol. It also features a handle across the back of the harness for ultimate control, and if he ever needs to be rescued he is already set up to repel or be dragged up a mountain or out of the river. I really like it and will update if there is problems but I doubt anything goes wrong with it.

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

A breast plate I will use when he gets bigger
IMG_0678.jpg

Thanks man, we just got back from the 4 mile loop and we both like it a lot, he acts like he has always had it.

Yeah he's going to be big, my mom and dad have his brother. We went together to the vet yesterday for the rabies shots and his brother was 84 pounds ! Their parents were the runts of their litters too.

Oli! Holy Smokes, he IS big!

Let me say I love Signature K9! I always wanted stuff from them!

Ray Allen has good stuff too, and anothe favorite of mine was always Hortons Handcrafted.

That Signature vest though has got to be about the coolest I have ever seen! I need to look into those, I need something for my pointer. I wonder if they can do those in blaze orange.

Man, I love checkin this stuff out! ;) Good thread Oli!!!

Right on man! I got this right from signature k9, seemed like a lot of Ray Allen stuff was signature k9 so idk. He doesn’t want to wear it right now, his brother wounded him right at the base of the neck….think he is going to be big ? His brother weighed in at 86lbs at the 6 month mark….sweetest dog you ever met though. Niko is now 72lbs and the harness is just starting to fit him good. So if your dog is less than 60 it might be too loose

oli700 said:
So if your dog is less than 60 it might be too loose

:lol: I'm gonna need an xxsml!!! Man, shes a small pointer, only about 35 lbs!

Still gonna look anyway! ;)

Oli, the biggest of my bulldogs is really only about 75 to 80lbs. I have a couple females that are right around 65 lbs.

I've been lookin for a hi-viz, even reflective vest, for my pointer. I have seen several I like including one that is neoprene. I really only need it for when we're on public state grounds so the crazies dont shoot my dog, or if she runs off and I cant recall her, so shes visible while shes runnin around.

I keep a small cow bell on her when we hunt too, and some folks do beacon lights or beeping strobes, or if you have the $$$, a gps collar.

Back