• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

I have a tree care service. On Saturdays when I can take off, I usually visit a certain gun shop. The old man in the back 'Leroy', always calls out "Hey treedoc!"

Screen Name is nothing Special, Last Name is Digatono so MrDig was a reasonable choice that only male members of my family would choose. I got it first too bad for them :D
My Avatar is almost as simple, IRL other than Dig or Digger many know me as Bear, and well I'm smarter than your average Bear so I chose that as an avatar.

Seen name is due to my excessive archery hobby. Shoot NFAA, NAA (US Archery), some 3D, Field, Outdoor/Indoor targets. Bowhunt as well.

Avatar is an AC-130 firing the 105 Howitzer. Used to work on them. Great picture...

Again, missed this when I first joined, however, saw it in the "active" section:

Itsricmo

Its RICK MOSLEY... haha pretty cut and dry if you ask me :p

Good to have you aboard OhioArcher!

I look forward to reading more about your experience in our archey sub-forum. I recently got back into it after about 20 years.

Itsricmo, 'bout time you found this thread... :lol:

Screen Name:

Pretty simple... there's two things I've fallen in love with lately:

Alaska
alaska.jpg

and...

My Van :lol:
DSC_0119.jpg

As for the avatar... big believer in the Sheepdog concept... if you're a gun owner, and you have the correct mind set (really should go hand in hand!) it's your responsibility to protect those who can't/won't protect themselves.

Technically it's the wife's van... but who are we kidding, a 2" lift, larger tires, brush guard and a roof rack (not in the picture)... it's really my van :D

Hmmm...and I was thinking you liked Alaska and Savanna Georgia.... :oops:

sweet van...red is my favorite vehicle color....besides camo. :lol:

The color grew on me. I've always been a green, silver or black car guy.... but the red van just POPS! I't pretty funny... whenever I give someone directions to my house I just give them the street and say look for the big red van... it's pretty much it's own landmark. The only downside is that I can't hide anywhere on the island... in a town of 10,000 people... they remember!

You're on an island? sweet!! I need to google that to check it out... I wouldn't mind living on an island...
that reminds me of the crazy irish guy in Braveheart...
MY Island!!!

I believe Kodiak ranks as the second or third largest island of the U.S. but we stay under the radar...easy when you're up here!

Holy cow man...that ...is an island. It's funny to see it on google maps, off to the left of the island is an iceberg, and you can see the shadow on the ocean floor....
(56.038295,-156.693421) <-- co-ordinates on google maps to the berg...

Lol I believe that's called Chowiet Island....uninhabited other than by birds, maybe some sea lions..but it does resembel an iceberg...lol I should print it out and freak out a few people in the office :twisted:

Darn you google maps....I thought it was an iceberg.... :oops:

I just right clicked it and the drop down list came up, and it says what's here. so I click it...know what it said?. (stupid google)
Alaska.

no sh*t sherlock.... :roll:

Back