• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Terrorist Attack In Orlando, FL

Pick one:
images

OR

images

I've seen it.

I've been waiting to purchase ZQI M80 ammo which was running 50 cents a round. It's now 65.

Similar to other over stocked ammo at targetsportsusa. Blazer brass up 30% too.

I do believe it's momentary and will go back down by the end of the month. No way this terror attack gets any congressional traction since the FBI interviewed this pos 3 times and dropped the ball.

The links below are very NSFW and disturbing look into Islam.

America needs to wake up.

This isn't a gun problem.

This is a muslim problem.

Muslim jihadists routinely kill anyone who they believe are homosexual.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx

Muslim jihadists routinely kill Christians, Budhists and anyone who does not convert to Islam including children in the name of their religious leader.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/...eant-for-one-thing-the-pleasure-of-muslim-men

Further, I will not be disarmed because of muslim terrorists. That only increases my resolve to resist such. That is all.

That should be every Americans feelings and belief.

They do much worse as well.

This was an attack on Americans on American soil but not by foreign invaders though those are on their way too. We are witnessing a couple things happening at the same time. We're seeing the process of democratically ending personal gun ownership as detailed in another post by one of our friends from the UK as well as an islamization of our own country as we're seeing in Europe.

Recap:

Single gunman.

Born in New York, US Citizen; Parents from Afghanistan. Licensed security guard (G4S). Registered Democrat (registered 2006 - voted by absentee in 08/12).

Father is a Taliban supporter and has an online 'news' show where he seems to believe he is the President of Afghanistan.

Drove 125 miles to hit that particular nightclub. Timed attack for when it was about to close. Approximately 320 people inside.

Engaged by off duty officer when it started, no word on that officer.

3 hours between the attack and SWAT going in due to, it was thought, suicide vest/explosives.

Not a prohibited person, firearms purchased legally. Both weapons purchased in the last few days. AR-15and Glock handgun.

Was investigated three times by the FBI with regards to possible islamist ties; nothing actionable at the time(s) (2013/2014); interviewed each time by FBI.

Pledged support to ISIS prior to attack. Bragged about ties to islamist groups on social media and to co-workers (2013/2014).

ISIS claims responsibility.

Interviewed by the FBI 3 times. Let go...3 times.
Pledged allegiance to isis...
Still bought guns legally...

How the F does this happen!? I can't get an efin pistol permit because I had a roach in my ashtray when I was 20!! But this efin ahole can get an ar and a glock...

What am I missing here?

How the F does this happen!? I can't get an efin pistol permit because I had a roach in my ashtray when I was 20!! But this efin ahole can get an ar and a glock...

What am I missing here?

Not one person in the FBI will be held accountable for this. Just like nobody in the visa program was held accountable for the San Bernadino massacre. And THAT my friends... is the effing problem. If the Gov't was held to the standard it holds others these jacks asses would actually do their job correctly. If I screw up and show gross negligence in my job.... I lose it, possibly lose my license, and could be held monetarily liable.

We Are Responsible and can not let gun control go any farther. Obama and his gang are loving these killings.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if Obama ordered these murders so he can "further" his agenda and his so called heritage before he must leave office.

We Are Responsible and can not let gun control go any farther. Obama and his gang are loving these killings.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if Obama ordered these murders so he can "further" his agenda and his so called heritage before he must leave office.

I doubt that. This type of thing only shows what a complete failure his policy has been regarding Muslims, Islamic extremism and the overall safety of America.

innocent loss of life is never good

but 5 mangy dogs can kill a lion

timing of this, too perfect

Nothing more than workplace violence, nothing to see here. :crazy:

Our president and our congress seem completely unwilling to take measures to ensure that things like this do not happen, in fact they are making changes that will ensure this WILL continue to happen.

Last edited:
I hit the like button MikeD. Not because I like what's happening, but because I agree with what you said.

I've seen it.

I've been waiting to purchase ZQI M80 ammo which was running 50 cents a round. It's now 65.

Similar to other over stocked ammo at targetsportsusa. Blazer brass up 30% too.

I do believe it's momentary and will go back down by the end of the month. No way this terror attack gets any congressional traction since the FBI interviewed this pos 3 times and dropped the ball.

You forced my hand. I just had to order some CCI .22lr Stingers from Cabelas. ;) They are overpriced at 16 cents each, but heck, the other retailers want 30 cents each for them! Take care. Tom Worthington

What am I missing here?
He didn't pledge allegiance to ISIS until after the massacre had begun. He was investigated but never charged with anything. As an American citizen he doesn't lose his 2A rights until he is convicted in a court of law and has the opportunity to defend himself. On the other hand an ex DHS employee came out last winter and said the Obama white house ordered them to scrub clean the records of muslims that were investigated. Obama also ruled out targeting mosques that were know supporters of radical islam.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are correct Mike.

That is the way our process works.

I will also say that inciting violence, which is what they preach and do, does not coincide with our system that attempts to resolve differences peacefully. Their religion actually encourages violence and rewards it.

If they cannot resolve things peacefully, they are operating outside of the system, and hence much of the problem.

Our Government leaders want to be "politically correct" so as to not "offend" any group.

That needs to stop because it is not getting us anywhere, except for more dead Americans and is weakening our ability to protect and defend ourselves here at home. And the people in the media that has an agenda, should also move aside because they are also a huge part of the problem. I firmly believe that not everyone has the mental aptitude to solve major problems and would rather for someone else to solve those problems for them and they just go along with whatever the problem solvers say. Regardless of how incorrect and wrong they are about it. This unfortunately seems to be a majority of US citizens these days.

My personal belief is every time someone strikes out against us, we should immediately send in bombers and bomb the ever living **** out of them 100 fold. I do not care about their feelings and I will not cower down and be submissive to them. As long as I have a breath in my body. If the political leaders stepped aside and actually let our military fight like we have in the past, this problem could be solved very quickly. You don't win wars by being nice. You win wars by kicking their ass and making them beg you to stop.

But as long as our government are full of pussies and weak-minded, that will not happen. They're afraid of being sued or impeached or not getting re-elected or upsetting political activists and donors.

What am I missing here?

Money. The arab types coming here are often the kids of the well-to-do back home.

If you were Bill Clinton this wouldn't have been an issue.

. . .You don't win wars by being nice. You win wars by kicking their ass and making them beg you to stop.

But as long as our government are full of pussies and weak-minded, that will not happen. They're afraid of being sued or impeached or not getting re-elected or upsetting political activists and donors.

It is, but the government is just a microcosm of the people. Our population is full of pussies and weak-minded. They've been trained that way for over 30 years now.

If just one of those woosies has the balls to violate the no-gun policy (which was clearly not enforced!) he might have saved dozens.

I was driving to work this AM and following a truck that proclaimed its product was "for pleasure seekers." (No it was an ice cream truck.)

But this should be the sign on America now: "for pleasure seekers." For every person in this country with some basic sense of honor, service, or duty, there are a hundred just out for fun.

Clinton urges intel 'surge,' assault-weapons ban in wake of Orlando attack...

Hillary Clinton called Monday for an "intelligence surge" and a ban on assault weapons as part of a mutil-pronged strategy to confront homegrown terrorism, in the first of two security speeches by the 2016 candidates one day after the worst shooting in U.S. history.

The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, following the Orlando terror attack, called on Americans to fight terrorism at home with “clear eyes” and “steady hands.” She delivered a carefully calibrated message, calling for America to get tougher on terrorists while also renewing gun control proposals that have failed to gain steam in Congress.

At the Cleveland campaign event, she drew cheers from the crowd after calling for a ban on assault weapons.

“Weapons of war have no place on our streets,” Clinton said.

Clinton also said if she were in the White House, a top priority would be “identifying and stopping lone wolves,” like the Orlando shooter.
She also called for increased efforts to remove Islamic State messages from the Internet and said “peace-loving Muslims are in the best position to help fight radicalization.”

Clinton and Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee, were giving back-to-back speeches on Monday, laying out very different visions for confronting the safety concerns that weigh heavily on voters.

Trump’s speech was originally supposed to focus on his case against the Clintons – but Trump changed his focus following the attack in Orlando that left 49 people dead and dozens injured. The gunman died in a shootout with police.

In morning show interviews, meanwhile, Trump doubled down on his call for temporarily banning Muslims immigration to the U.S., despite the fact the shooter in Sunday's Orlando nightclub attack was an American citizen born in New York.

On Monday, President Obama said investigators believe the gunman was not directed by external extremist groups, instead saying the shooter “was inspired by various extremist information that was disseminated over the Internet.”

He added that there is “no direct evidence” the shooter “was part of a larger plot.”

Clinton warned earlier Monday against demonizing an entire religion, saying doing so would play into the hands of the Islamic State group.

"We can call it radical jihadism, we can call it radical Islamism," Clinton said on CNN's "New Day." "But we also want to reach out to the vast majority of American-Muslims and Muslims around this country, this world, to help us defeat this threat, which is so evil and has got to be denounced by everyone, regardless of religion."
She also reiterated her call for an assault weapons ban that would outlaw one of the weapons used by the Orlando shooter. "We know the gunman used a weapon of war to shoot down at least 50 innocent Americans.”

The horrific shooting consumed the White House race just as Trump and Clinton were fully plunging into the general election. It served as a reminder to the candidates and voters alike that the next president will lead a nation facing unresolved questions about how to handle threats that can feel both foreign and all too familiar.

Authorities identified the killer in Orlando as Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old American-born Muslim. FBI officials said they had investigated him in 2013 and 2014 on suspicion of terrorist sympathies but could not make a case against him.

Mateen opened fire at the Pulse Orlando club with an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle. He called 911 during the attack to profess his allegiance to the Islamic State terrorist organization though it was unclear whether he had any direct contact with ISIS or was just inspired by them.

A day after the deadliest mass shooting in US history, questions are mounting over why the shooter Omar Mateen was legally able to buy an assault rifle and handgun despite having been investigated twice by the FBI for suspected terrorist sympathies.

Mateen, 29, launched his attack on Pulse club, an LGBT venue in downtown Orlando celebrating its popular Latin dance night, at 2.02am on Sunday morning.
Twenty minutes into the spree he took the bizarre step of making a 911 call in which he reportedly referred both to Islamic State and the Tsarnaevs, the brothers who carried out the Boston Marathon bombings in April 2013.

Sunday’s attack - which left 50 people dead and 53 inured – was launched by Mateen using a .223-caliber assault rifle and 9mm semi-automatic pistol with multiple rounds of ammunition that had been purchased quite lawfully in the week before the rampage using Mateen’s firearms license.

He also held a permit to work as a security guard, which he did at a courthouse in Port St Lucie, Florida, even though he was interviewed three times by the FBI in 2013 and 2014 following separate reports of extremist behavior and connections to terrorism that were in the end deemed insubstantial.

The revelation that the bloodiest mass shooting in history had been carried out by an American-born individual on the FBI’s radar is likely to reignite the debate over the country’s lax gun laws with regard to people under investigation for terrorism.

New York City’s police commissioner, Bill Bratton, fiercely criticized the National Rifle Association, the most powerful gun lobby in the country, that has campaigned to prevent people named on the US government no-fly list from being barred from purchasing guns.

“The idea we have a terror-watch list, a no-fly list, and someone on that list can buy a gun – that’s the highest level of insanity,” Bratton told CNN. He added that the probe into the Orlando shooter would have to take in whether “there was anything from the FBI investigations that might have stopped him being able to acquire a firearm. I don’t hold out much hope for that: obviously the United States is too afraid of the NRA at this time.”

It's all about the gun...not the radicalized Muslim behind it...!!

Back