• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Texas checkin' in!

Blood_Trail

.270 WIN
Howdy y'all! Checking in for Fort Worth. Mossberg toting' since I was old enuff hold one. Here's a little about me:

1. Born and raised in NC
2. 10 year Marine Vet
3. Married to a cheesehead from Green Bay with one son
4. Passion in life is bow huntin both trad and wheel bows
5. Love to hog, deer, duck, and dove hunt
6. Work for Lockheed Martin on the F-35 program. The baddest jet to bully the skies.
7. Own an 835 and 5500MK
8. Jesus Freak!!!

Hope to learn from the wealth of knowledge on this site. Thank y'all for havin' me!

Howdy Blood_Trail and welcome to the club. It's good to have ya here.

Thank you for your service!

And when you say Cheesehead...is that cuz you might be a Cowboys fan? Or is it the Panthers?
Me...I'm a Raider....

And one more thing...

Yahooo!!! another 835 brother!!
;)

ripjack13 said:
Howdy Blood_Trail and welcome to the club. It's good to have ya here.

Thank you for your service!

And when you say Cheesehead...is that cuz you might be a Cowboys fan? Or is it the Panthers?
Me...I'm a Raider....

And one more thing...

Yahooo!!! another 835 brother!!
;)
Actually, I was a huge raiders fan when I was a kid. That was before the Panthers. I's luv me some Bo Jackson! :D I hate the cowboys. really hate them! But now, I'm Packers fan! ;)

I've got an official Cheese Head in my closet next to the TV. :-D

Glad to see another archer hit the forum, we've got an archery subforum that needs some traffic. ;)

Welcome from MI!!

Blood_Trail said:
Actually, I was a huge raiders fan when I was a kid. That was before the Panthers. I's luv me some Bo Jackson! :D I hate the cowboys. really hate them! But now, I'm Packers fan! ;)

Bo Knows Football....my wife is a cowboys fan. :oops: I took her to go see a game in Oakland a few years back. I told her she needed to wear one of my Raiders jerseys or else the fans would "be mean" to her and her cowboys jersey.....so she did. While we were there we saw another guy sporting a cowboy jersey and...well...let's just say it didn't stay clean for long. :shock:

cheers.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Thanks for your service Marine...Semper Fi !!

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service Sir!

...and GOD BLESS TEXAS! From the Arlington originally and like the song goes, hangin my hat in Tennessee now. Always good to meet another Texan. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your Mossbergs and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. We've got an archery section in our "Other Weapons" sub-forum, so head on down and check it out. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Thank you for your service man and welcome to Mossberg Owners!!!

I like hunting too, though we arent hardcore by any means. Just bird hunt...

We love Jesus in these parts too! ;)

Back