• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Boondock Saints

Some of my favorite "shoot-em-up" movies...

ReservoirDogs2.jpg

BoondockSaintsPrayer.jpg

Nobody's mentioned the cat scene yet! One of the most memorable scenes in cinema history... :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHrBxRvu3Bs&feature=related[/youtube]

"Is it dead?" :lol:

Shooter, those are cool pics! I did a search last night lookin for the tattos and prayer and didnt come across that one! Thats sweet!

Here's the prayer in full:

And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

I have a BDS t-shirt with the brothers on the front and the entire praver on the back.

...also have the truth/justice t-shirt...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
ripjack13 said:
the cost of redoing the scene wasn't in the budget

...because of all the explosions in the background, fly-overs with simulated napalm drops, etc. correct?

You got it....

My kid has the prayer poster in his room. And we bought the cross for him.

Cat scene was great!!!

Shooter....I use the first pic as a contact pic in my phone for the boys. They each have half of the pic. And had it as wallpaper on my computer.

Oh...and I'm sure I've seen a game on android aps of boondock saints. I have to find it and show you guys....

Ha! That's a great part!

You look like you mighta seen one up close....lol

i freaking love these movies! also samuel jackson's prayer in "pulp fiction" was pretty cool

smokin aces 1&2 were cool...if you liked those you'll probably like "way of the gun"

lately i've been on a bit more of a military kick "black hawk down", "courage under fire", "shooter"

shooter....marky mark shoots the funky bunch...lol

If you guys haven't seen "Lucky Number Slevin", stop what you're doing and go buy it right now...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVIUEcizkPc[/youtube]

Oh for certain! I really like it....I was just being silly. Darn it. We need a sarcasm smilie.....

I love all the movies mentioned! We own BDS, Black Hawk Down, and Lucky Number Slevin... All awesome movies! On the movie topic... I LOVE the movie Running Scared too, it's right up there with the rest mentioned!

I just Saw BDS for the first time last night. I can't believe I've missed this film til now. I loved it.

MikeD said:
I just Saw BDS for the first time last night. I can't believe I've missed this film til now. I loved it.

When I posted this thread is when I had seen it for the first time! It was good enough I thought it deserved its own thread! :D

Back