The Rant

Discussion in 'Non-Work Safe' started by Rossignol, Dec 17, 2011.

1. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ .308 Supporter

From the la times:

". . . the driver of a PG&E truck arrived at the city’s police headquarters to report that a passenger had been shot by a gunman who had approached them on foot. After firing at the truck passenger, Muhammad walked west . . . where he came across a resident and opened fire . . . missed his target . . . continued walking . . . fatally shot another man before reloading his weapon . . . headed toward Catholic Charities in the 100 block . . . fired a second fatal volley of gunfire, killing a man in the parking lot.

An officer in the area spotted the gunman running south on Fulton. He then “dove onto the ground” and was taken into custody . . . As he was taken into custody, he yelled out, ‘Allahu akbar,’ ” Dyer said."
  2. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Wonder if trump is gunna say something about it...
    As usual, his handlers won't let em....
  3. Djcala

Djcala .410

Not sure if this qualifies as rant or not. After spending several hours mowing grass today i was wanting anice cold gatorade so i get in truck and head to the gas station corner store. Well as im pulling in lot a car cuts me off pulls up to front door crossways blocking 3 parking spots including the handicap stall. Some god awful noise blasting i cant call music. Out comes a young man leaves car running and noise blaring goes in store. Hmm im blocked cant park and then it hits me someone could steal this fellows car. So in interest of public safety i get out and reach in window and retrieve keys i placed in receptacle next to pump for safe keeping. Being older and somewhat forgetful i simply drove home without telling anyone. Hope they had spare set 2 is 1 and 1 is none ya know.
    meanstreak, MikeD, SHOOTER13 and 3 others like this.
  4. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ .308 Supporter

LOL...

Now in the old days we could have run that car with a jumper wire and wouldn't need a key. Nor would we have ever jammed up four parking spots, like such enormous jerks.

Now days people either don't fear being enormous jerks, or maybe the concept has never even occurred to them.

I think this is what happens when people watch other really selfish, rich, concieted or overbearing people on popular television all the time. They start to think of that as the ideal model for their behavior.

How often have assholes like Madonna got off with shit like threatening the president? People feel they are so entitled that their view of the world is entirely inverted

. . . "Hey we should impeach the president, or else Barbra Streisand might move to Canada and quit singing forever!"

Yeah, that's the kind of logic that made us the champions of the Free World.

:oops:
    meanstreak likes this.
  5. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ .308 Supporter

They are now certain that Kori Ali Muhammad killed 3 folks plus a security guard shot 4 days earlier, which brings the death toll to four.
  6. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Classic!!! Awesome job....