• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Things are going pretty well at the bench and the shooting range::::

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
In the past several days I officially qual'd for my annuals on five handguns plus two Mossberg shotguns and an AR Carbine and an M1A

Been powder coating more boolits and they are totally awesome and they shoot real well

And I found some IMR Hi-Skor 700-X powder at my LGS for $18 per bottle. I bought just two, although I could have bought three 4-lb bottles for $62 each.

That is all.

You Rock!!!!

Congrats!

That powder coating seems to be a lot quicker and a whole bunch more cost effective then plating.
YOU are the Man!

Good to hear, Ive still got two pounds of 700-X ive not even opened (except to smell). Just havent really loaded any handgun lately. Priorities..... priorities

Yeah, I did the math. A couple 4-lb jugs of 700-X would need about 12,000 primers to go along with them. Two pounds were fine for now!

"Just to smell".... Hahhaaahhaaaa. I've actually done that.

GLOCK22 (issued) = shot a 100
GLOCK34 (mine) = shot a 100
Colt Rail Gun (daily) = Shot a 98 (oops, one late shot didn't count)
S&W 627-5 2-3/4" 8-shot N-Frame .357-Magnum Revolver = shot a 98 (dammit)
Ruger LC9 BUG = shot an 86 which I was not proud of, but oh well. There is always next year. I threw a few at the 25-yard line. The rest were dead center.

I have until December to renew my S&W 442 .38-Special BUG. I usually (last several years) shoot that thing in the 90's even with timed reloads using speedloaders and 12-shot drills.

And I'm still current with my 4" S&W Model 28-2 "Highway Patrolman" Grand Jury/Court gun (the 627-5 with 8-shot moon clips is its new substitute).

"Just to smell".... Hahhaaahhaaaa. I've actually done that.

I cant buy a pound of powder, without opening it and taking a whiff when i get home. Or anytime i set down at the bench to load, always gotta give it a sniff before i pour it in the hopper......

Just so long as you are not a "holster sniffer"...... Haaaahhhahaahhhaaaa

I wish I understood what the F*** that means. Maybe you can PM me so I can maybe use it at my job......

Lol

Just an expression for being awesome. Being in the zone.

Shooting 4/5 handguns with a score of 98 or higher with bullets and rounds you made.

Beast mode.

No CZ this time around? Lovin' mine. I'd carry one if allowed.

Though granted I'm not in that line of work.

Yeah, I have a CZ75B on my qual record until December 31st of this year. I might add that one when I do the 442. APPRECIATE THE REMINDER pard!!!

Did I say that I'm really diggin' the powder coat cast boolits that I am loading??????

Back