• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Those darn deer crossing signs

I wonder if she is capable of feeling embarassed by this. She obviouly has no clue about how/why deer crossing signs are put up. Maybe if we take down the "curves ahead" signs roads will straighten out as well.

dumbing down at its' finest.

The bad thing is that she is not alone. Several newspapers have letters from readers asking for the same thing. I can't get the pics to post here...

OhioArcher said:
Maybe if we take down the "curves ahead" signs roads will straighten out as well.

NOOOO!!! I like the curves!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Uhhhhmmm...wow. Can she get any dumber? This woman should not be driving a car if she is that stupid.

I spent the weekend posing deer crossing signs all around my hunting stands. I even went as far as throwing in a couple turkey and bear crossings as well. I'm going to hang on to the elk signs til I actually get a tag, althought I should get them used to crossing there.

I can't believe I've never thought of this before. Sheer genius!!

I spent the weekend posing deer crossing signs all around my hunting stands. I even went as far as throwing in a couple turkey and bear crossings as well. I'm going to hang on to the elk signs til I actually get a tag, althought I should get them used to crossing there.

I can't believe I've never thought of this before. Sheer genius!!

Hilarious! :lol:

MikeD, we'll be waiting for those trophy buck pictures!

Back