1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Traditional Bow Accessories

Discussion in 'Traditional Bow' started by LAZY EYED SNIPER, Dec 20, 2011.

1. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Have any questions about Traditional Bow Accessories? What do you like to use? Let's see some pics and discussion...
  2. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

Here's my current quiver of choice.
    It's a Safari Tuff back quiver. I actually use this for all my bows, not just the traditional ones. Its got a nice pocket to hold some gear, it's quiet, stays out of the way and keeps the fletching dry in bad weather.

I have a combination of my recurve and compound arrows in it at the moment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Great lookin quiver Mike.
  4. MikeD

I just ran across these pics while searching for something else. This is a back quiver I made a few years back.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    John A. likes this.
  5. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Sweet bro, nice work!
  6. MikeD

I seem to have "crafty" skills. Hell I even crocheted the hat I was wearing in my "Monster Down" thread.

Note: The femininity of crocheting is negated by the manliness of making something to use while hunting. I just want to be clear on that. I was prepared well to be self sufficient. LOL
    LTB45 likes this.
  7. LAZY EYED SNIPER

8. gatorgar

gatorgar .22LR

Couple of quivers I made. I use the clack one for target and hunting. The other went to my buddy who got me into trad archery
    [​IMG]
    John A. likes this.
  9. MikeD

Nice work. I like the almost woodgrain look of the lighter brown one. Nice work also on the stiching and basketweave.
  10. LAZY EYED SNIPER

11. pcolapaddler

pcolapaddler .22LR

Feminine? Nah... its tying knots with tools - some of them pointy.