• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Trevor C. from Pennsylvania

Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. I don't have all that much to say except I've been lurking here for a little while and decided to hop on. Great forum!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Its great to have you on board. Do you own a Mossberg or thinking about getting one? Anyways be sure to check out all the sub-forums when you get time. We also have a TruGlo 4-16 x50mm scope give-a-way that is going on right now if you are interested.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own. Stop in and visit all the various sub-forums and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Hey Trevor, Thanks for signin on with us and glad you're diggin MO!!!

Welcome aboard, we're all a little mad here so jump on in with both feet and don't be shy!!!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Trevor !!

Where in Pennsylvania do you hail from...??

wassup T. glad to see you're no longer lurking, but now taking part. good call. lots of good info on lots a stuff. let us know how you like it. and don't forget to post pics of any firearms you own. we'd love to see em!

Back