• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

very interesting mossberg wts ad on another forum

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I just saw a very interesting wts ad on another forum that I am a member of and wanted to share it here.

In no way am I associated or affiliated, just wanted to share it with you guys here.

WTS IMI/Mossberg .308 preban Galil w extras
$2000.00

Absolutely new: receiver, barrel, internals, grip and mountings and front handguard

From parts kit: top cover, folding stock, bolt, bolt carrier and piston.

Not included: firing pin, firing pin spring, rear rear sight, magazine

Extra parts included: carry handle(new), bipod(new), extra set of internals(used)

New bolts can be located complete for $325.

Purchased as a project, never completed. Here is your chance to have a genuine Galil at a

much less cost than its actually worth.

Im in north western Oregon

mossberggalilclone_zps820bd1df.jpg

Pardon my ignorance... and from the post I can deduce it's a Mossberg... but tell me more?! I've never heard of this creation :D

It's a Mossberg imported, Israeli made Galil.

Very cool. Mossberg used to import Uzis and all sorts of other Israeli made firearms as well...

I have always wanted a Galil but for 2000 missing parts…..not any more.....plus I am an AR snob now so that thing was probably made in a mud hut out of leaf springs....piece of crap non AR piece of crap.....lol

oli700 said:
I have always wanted a Galil but for 2000 missing parts…..not any more.....plus I am an AR snob now so that thing was probably made in a mud hut out of leaf springs....piece of crap non AR piece of crap.....lol

Lol, I know this is off topic (well sorta)... but I know how you feel. One of my neighbors is selling one of those 420rnd XM855 cans that Wallyworld was selling before SHTF in Dec. I know I'm slowly aging, but as far as I can remember they were around $160. I just laughed and shook my head when I saw he was selling the can for $410. Here's his quote:

420 rds of federal 62 gr green tip 5.56. $410 or highest offer. That's .98/rd and less then what is available online but without the additional $69-$99 hazmat & shipping charges. Compare all kinds of ammo on the below site. Thanks!

Luckily no one has been dumb enough to pay that price... it's been a week and no one has bought it!

A Galil...I'd love to have one too. My buddy in Kali used to have one. It wasn't too bad to shoot.

Why not just round it up to a $1 per round. I hate pennies. ;)

ripjack13 said:
A Galil...I'd love to have one too. My buddy in Kali used to have one. It wasn't too bad to shoot.

Why not just round it up to a $1 per round. I hate pennies. ;)

Must be a marketing strategy, people will think it's a good deal if they see the price with 0. in front of it :D

Back