• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

wall mounts?

musclegto

Copper BB
hey guys, just seeing how you guys hang your shotguns on your walls. I have been brainstorming, looking for suggestions. I have a 500 persuader tactical :D

If you wanna do somethin low profile and you're a little handy, you could use a couple dowel rods anchored into the wall. Maybe 1/2 to 3/4" diameter and painted black so as not to stick out or detract from the gun.

Rossignol said:
If you wanna do somethin low profile and you're a little handy, you could use a couple dowel rods anchored into the wall. Maybe 1/2 to 3/4" diameter and painted black so as not to stick out or detract from the gun.

that's not a bad idea

For me, I have simple wall hanger mounted to a stud behind a door - I have a sling on my Mossy, so it hangs real easy. Quick, inconspicuous access, which was my goal. You may want is visible as a showpiece.

Wall Mounts For Guns????
NEVER!

With crime the way it is I will never leave a gun hanging on my wall, except if it does not function (True Wallhanger)
My guns remain locked in my safe when I am not home and I like it that way.

I do have one of those crappy glass door long gun storage/display things. It sits in my dungeon so that I have a place to put my long guns while I clean them.....Always cleaning more than one.

^ Same here.

When I'm home one is within arm's reach at all times, but the rest stay locked up in a safe...

Back